Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Google Sites & Forms

Loving Google Sites so far! I realize HTML may be a problem later, but I'm up for the challenge. I'm psyched because I know I can use it in my district. I don't need special permission and I don't need to beg IT guys to open access (I'm tired of making cookies as bribes). Plus most of the kids have gmail accounts, as teachers and counselors advise them to set them up for college app. process.
I think it will work great for everything I need/want to do this year. It's really a one-stop shop since there's Google Forms & gmail all in one place.
I actually plan to do my presentation for the final project on Google Sites/Forms, because I will present the tool to my boss as well as our colleagues in the elementary schools. I may do it as a presentation that can be emailed to them.

No comments:

Post a Comment